If you are an ordinary business owner, mobile apps and their importance to business are alien concepts to you when compared to normal technology. But, here are a few stats that would tell you how much of a potential market you are missing out on. For more information visit us at https://apennyearned.co.uk/
Why go mobile?
- 68% of people in the world check their phone within 15 minutes of waking up in the morning!
- We check our phones 150 times a day.
- 91% of people turn to their phones for ideas in the middle of a task.
- 82% of smartphone users consult their phone on purchases that they are about to make.
- 87% of people have their smartphone at their side, day and night.
These stats indicate that you need to go mobile if you want your business to be in the race in the near future.
How it affects your market?
- 1 in 3 smartphone users has purchased from other brand or company than the one they intended because of information provided on the moment in their smartphone.
- “Near Me” searches in smartphones have grown 2X times recently.
- 69% of people are more likely to buy from companies whose mobile sites or mobile apps help them in their searches
- 61% of people are more likely to buy from companies whose mobile sites or mobile apps are customized to their location
- 58% of smartphone users are more likely to buy from companies whose mobile sites or apps allow them to make purchases quickly.
According to Granddad Google, this changes the playing field drastically. With the increase in mobile internet consumption, your presence in the mobile world is a must for your business.
Now that you are convinced that you need a mobile site or app to make your business flourish in this digital age, we can move on to what kind of a mobile site or app you need.
When creating a mobile app for your business, you need to consider these things very seriously.
The first criterion for a successful mobile app or site is its speed. Users want information right now and it is essential that you provide it.
- More than 1/3 of the smartphone users are always or usually in a hurry when searching for a local business on their smartphones.
- 40% of users are always or usually in a hurry when searching for information on their smartphone.
- 28% of users are always or usually in a hurry when buying something on their smartphone.
The next important criterion is that the site or app has less friction. Usability and relevance are key factors when dealing with smartphone users.
- 29% of smartphone users will switch to another site or app if it doesn’t satisfy their needs (for example, they find the app difficult to navigate)
- 70% of people who switch do it because the site or app takes too long to load.
- 67% of people who switch do it because the navigation in the site or app is arduous.
Mind Spark Technologies is your one stop solution to create mobile sites or apps that are very effective. We understand your business needs and design the product accordingly.
Mind Spark Technologies helps you to empower your business by enriching your presence in this technological era. We have a well-established track record of creating mobile sites or apps that are both user-friendly and fast.
Have a doubt?
Check out our portfolio to allay your fears.